24.3.06

I am doing my job nicely

which means that i am occupying my desk. no lessons or work to do, no internet, which leaves me mailing by thumb and abusing my capitals out of frustration.

we had the closing ceremony earlier this morning. a deathly experience it was too. at the end the headmaster drained the spirit out of everyone by talking for fifteen minutes, saying he was finished and then talking about something else for a further ten. i should have painted eyes on my eyelids and gone to sleep. the guy is a kind of inverse pied piper. couldnt lead even one kid.

the real bitch is the fact that i have to be here until five to meet some arcane rule of precedence or chivalry or falconry or something. thank the lord for project guttenberg, and an end to the matter

1 Comments:

At 5:58 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Project Guttenberg?

Is that where a clone army of the great steve is constructed in a secret underground bunker to roll over the hollywood establishment and churn out relentlessly stupifying TV movies, thereby leaving the door wide open for indie films to rule the roost in some kind of AFI funded cinematic coup?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home