29.5.06

Danger Zone 4 - hang on....

This is the lunch from a few days ago: Rice, milk, miso-soup and deep-fried gyouzas. They are a kind of Chinese dumpling sort of thing, usually boiled or steamed. They are quite nice in fact, though they are about as healthy as leaded petrol when deep-fried. But wait, what's that?

... that kind of fishy-cabbagy smell? What has the Randam Salada Selectaa come up with today?

Baby Fish and Cabbage! Boiled to a uniform shade of yellow saltiness. This is yet another salty treat that will make your dog fear.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 am, Blogger reverendtimothy said...

Mmmm. Nothing you've posted here has made me wanna lose my lunch just yet. I think I'm destined to go to Japan - the food looks awesome!

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Kaufman said...

Do you get the packets of dried baby fish for dessert? They turn you into a breath-monster instantly, and you don't even have to eat them. I rub them on my scaly pecker and roar, 'Fee fi fo fum. I smell the blood of an Australian bum.'

The kids love it.

 
At 12:52 pm, Blogger Between daisies said...

AK - Mate - you just queered my next post...

RevTim - There are whole tons of nice stuff out there too. I am often amazed at how numerous they are and how often they don't find their way into my school lunch :(

I am thnking about laying off the toilets and food for a bit. All hack and spray makes jack a dull boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home