12.6.06

Saturday in pictures - words couldn't describe it part 1

Two hours on the train to see the great Andini in Nagoya. As the big bloke said in that film, "This 'll get messy."


At the local Gaijin bar, The Elephant's Nest, Sakae. Gaijin means "outsider" or in this case, foreigner. This is where we went to watch England beat paraguay, through the bodies and a haze of alcoholist fever. England won, though the cash register came a close second.
Who nailed a bike to this wall I am leaning against heavily? Sometimes I just don't understand this life.
I got a clue watching these guys. They were doing a kind of exhibitionist karaoke. Not bad dancing, though I am only assuming that they are in time to the music.
Drunken drinking in the park, where the bottle of bubbly was actually bigger than the streetlight. This photo was taken with the shutter open for four seconds, handheld whilst drunk. How good am I?

4 Comments:

At 1:00 am, Blogger reverendtimothy said...

Hahahahaha. Great stuff. Last time I tried to operate a camera in that condition, it ended up smashed to pieces. ;-)

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Between daisies said...

AARRGGHH broken camera!

 
At 7:04 pm, Blogger Kaufman said...

That champagne was a seriously bad idea.

Mind if I post a couple with you in them? Please don't reciprocate (if you were going to).

I was out of sorts with the drinking. Could you tell? No vomit, hardly a worthwhile insult, no dropping of strides or urinating in public.

'What the fuck happened?' - Human Traffic.

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Between daisies said...

No worries - I was hping to see the ones where we were imprisoned in boxes like gunatanamo bay, only with TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home