14.4.06

Welcome to the world of the damned

Where the network doesn't speak to ones laptop and refuses to post photos.

Hours of hair-pulling, nail-biting, scratching, coyly trying things one last time after abandoning them have still not yeilded positive results. Most disapointing as I have tons to say - another toilet to the stars, flowers, fearful repast - all languishing on my lappy.

It seems the lappy has outlived it's usefulness, now doomed to forever from network to network being cast out like a lepper.

[keen observer says] Why not do it at home after work?

I am glad you asked that, keen observer, because I have such a good answer to that. I have been going out a lot and / or watching all three extended versions of the Lord of the Rings. Certainly, the lord of the rings has left little time for anything else - I rented them for a week only - taking about ten hours of the last three days.

On the subject ofthe Lord of the Rings, the extended versions make much more sense than the ones shown in the cinemas. The first time I saw part two I began to wonder if Jackson had been round to Bruce Willis' house to borrow the plot sledge-hammer. They've met once, now they're in love!

Bah - a real post in the offing, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home