19.9.06

Update time

No time for anything so good as a real post so you will have to do with some other stuff I have been up to recently:

I've written a short role play in honour of my mother on the fiction bit.

I wrote a short euphamism on the Tony Clifton Experience, which seems to be dying, alas.

I have also put a few photos online after signing-up for Flickr. You can have a look at them here. This is work in progress. Hopefully I will get some photos of my area online for my Auntie Linda who is coming to visit! I think it must be about fifteen years since we last met (she lives in Australia now) so I am very excited about that.

Also, my cousin and her boyfriend are coming at some point, too. That means two lots of people to enjoy my last six weeks or so in Japan with.

Finally, I got a flash-gun for my digital SLR so I should have some fun learning how to use that in the next few weeks. Hopefully that should feed back into some new kinds of photos soon.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I have submitted to TTCE.

I'm sure we can rescusitate it with a healthy dose of creative electro shock therapy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home