16.10.06

Sunday Photobogging 6 - Love toilets?

I know I do. I love hotels, too. And I love Love Hotels even more.


When I get round to having a house, the sink in the bathroom wil be like this.


The toilet did not meet this massive standard but did include some artificial grapes and a bit of holly to add to the marvelous experience of sitting on the toilet the wrong way round.


For those of you who have never been to a love hotel, the better ones can look like this inside:


The question: What was I doing in a love hotel on a Sunday afternoon without my girlfriend but with two other girls?

The answer; will be forthcoming eventually.

5 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Yeah, that bathroom looks pretty sweet.

'Love Hotel'

No messng about with the title there, then.

 
At 11:23 am, Blogger Kaufman said...

I'm not interested in details. However, I insist on seeing photos.

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger Between daisies said...

Kaufman sweeps the stakes again - these palces make a great spot for portrait photography if you don't hapen to have a studio (like myself). One was the model, the other the make-up artist / peace of mind for the model.

UTM - next to the pachinko parlours these are the most visibile things you will see in Japan. Sublety is no part of this game. Think loud. Think Hello Kitty.

 
At 9:52 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I think Hello Kitty every time I walk past a cat.

I like cats.

This is irrelevant.

What am I talking about?

 
At 3:27 pm, Blogger Between daisies said...

In these places it is more like "hello kitty - goodbye cat".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home