21.9.06

Yesterday, Nick sensei did his new flash with play...

Yesterday in pictures:



C from up the road came to my school to teach the kids about her native South Africa. It was great - thanks C! I took this using my super duper new flash-gun that does everything for me. Great!

There was a lot of nice light on my way home so I stopped to make a record of the occasion. This is two minutes drive from my house...

This is the other side of the mountain to the town where I work.

Nearly trod on this guy before seeing him. I suspect he was already dead as his legs ended at the knees and he wasn't moving.

Here you see sunset over rice, stubble and burning material to reintroduce some nutrients to the soil. The rice is over half in now and the temperature is dropping to merciful 22s and 23s when it isn't sunny.

Finally, I squuezed another one out in the lies section - check it out if you have five minutes spare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home