15.4.06

Now here is a most surprising piece of journalism

And no, it is not one of mine.

Before turning over the link, I must say that it is very rare that I laugh out loud at an actual God-damned newspaper, specifically, with a newspaper. Included are some wonderful bits of taboo slang and verbiage that made me wonder how this ever got onto the editors desk, never mind off it.

Here you go - enjoy.

"Tonight Cat, I am going to be Jesus Christ being Liam Gallagher singing Wonderwall."

Fan-fucking-tastic

"Nayam, Meene and Linda, two Hindus and a non-practising Christian, admit they don't know much about the Passion. "I'm guessing it's Jesus who dies," Linda says."

Likewise, brilliant! We need opinions, any will do!

2 Comments:

At 8:06 pm, Blogger Kaufman said...

The first line made me think of The Young Ones. No further explanation will be entered into.

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Between daisies said...

The Reeves and Mortimer version was the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home