22.4.06

A lifestyle change could be on the cards

I woke up feeling - not so bad. I then progressed through feeling slightly dehydrated, had the squits and then my cold-linked-sinus-pain mated with my alcohol intake to beget a pain beyond even stubbed-toe or papercut.

This is being written inbetween bouts of shaking in bed and pacing round the house, head in hands.

My one consolation, small though it is, can be summed up in the words of an old friend from school; "bad though it may be, at least it hasnn't progressed to the yellow palsy." How right he was, and is. How i hope he will never be right again.

If anyone needs a nominated driver, give me a shout.

5 Comments:

At 5:44 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said...

Heh. Welcome to Saturday morning.

I was feeling quite similar today. Most of it's worn off now. Still didn't have the courage to eat lunch, though. Hahaha.

 
At 8:53 am, Blogger Kaufman said...

It has to be done sometimes, if only as protest against the effects of health.

 
At 9:08 am, Blogger Between daisies said...

I think I might have slept well over 25 hours this weekend. Mariko is off work today with the same cold, so i am inclined to put it all down to that.

God damn all microbreweries.

 
At 3:46 am, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

guess i wasn't the only one who got a bit too rowdy at the ole earth day party eh?

 
At 12:36 pm, Blogger Between daisies said...

I wish you were - I think the drink has pushed my cold through into an extra week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home